How we perceive us
PENTACON stands for precision and quality: Made in Germany.
As an international operating company of fine mechanics we consider it as our duty to act a as trustful partner for our customers, suppliers and cooperation partners. We offer an encompassing, competent, individual and best service.
We are continuously looking for state-of-the-art solutions to gain the utmost costumer benefit.
Our mission is a continous and stable growth to secure a long-term success.
We handle customer needs with an encompassing and fair approach and work trans-technologically.
As a reliable partner, PENTACON supports its costumers starting with the designing of ideas up to mass production.
We use the competency and decade-long experience of our staff to design individual production processes - always on the side of the costumer. We realize costumer and production-specific controlling processes but also offer counseling services.
Responsible acting is the keystone of our philosophy: whether it comes to continuous improvements, a close contact to our costumers or the careful handling of resources.
Our values are the base for the success of our company:
- approach costumer ideas professional but flexible and expand our client base through their utmost satisfaction
- trust in the skills and talents of our employees and develop them continuously
- encourage and support personal responsibility, readiness to learn and the work in a team
- continuously work on an improvement of the work environment as well as the operational conditions and thus contribute actively for the health protection and the enhancement of life quality of our employees
- aim for an open information and communication culture to encourage staff loyalty and their involvement in decision process if possible
- are cultivating a respectful interaction and constructive discussion culture and are open for criticism
- develop our competencies as part of a continuous improvement process and the employee suggestion scheme
- respect the environment and go easy on resources and handle them carefully
- cooperate fairly with our business partners
- foster a fair and an honest competition with other market players
- apply to us and our suppliers tough standards for a sustainable and lawful entrepreneurial activity (Code of Conduct)
- reject any kind of corruption, child labor, exploitation and violation of human rights
- actively engage for an integration and employment of disabled persons into society